Join me in Bali, July 22 – 30, 2023
Bali, a province of Indonesia, is a tropical paradise steeped in culturally rich traditions. It’s a land known for its devotional ceremonies, kind people, and some of the world’s most pristine beaches. There is an attention to detail and an appreciation of beauty that speaks to the soul. Come find out for yourself.
I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival. -Audre Lord
Whether you are looking to get away from it all, be held in a nurturing space of healing, or you’d like to immerse in the rich Balinese culture and many natural wonders, this retreat is just the thing to nourish yourself: body, mind and soul.
This is an intimate, nourishing journey of the soul and spirit, limited to 10 participants. Many unique experiences have been curated for you, including Balinese healing treatments, time with medicine elders, water temple ceremonies and of course the body and senses won’t be ignored! There are gorgeous waterfall hikes just out the back door, daily opportunities for yoga & meditation, delicious meals beautifully prepared and lots of time to get pampered! We have our own private villa with a full staff, devoted to your comfort and enjoyment, complete with infinity pool and jungle yoga shala (room.)
We will have time in Ubud for shopping and site-seeing but always home to our villa for R & R.
Are you ready to be pampered?
To reserve your space, you must complete a Registration Form and pay a nonrefundable $500 deposit. Upon receipt of this form, we will contact you for payment. Once your Registration Form has been submitted and your deposit received, your Bali adventure begins!
We will be staying in a private villa, in the Gianyar Regency of Indonesia, which rests atop the lush Kendang River valley in the charming rural village of Selat. There is a quiet, natural beauty at the villa that invites a devotional and meditative state of mind. It is a short ride into the bustling town of Ubud if you would like to explore, but far enough away to truly unplug and unwind.
$2,799 (based on shared occupancy)
$3,799 (based on single occupancy)
Your Retreat Includes:
- 9 Days/8 nights at our private villa (based on shared occupancy)
- Full time villa staff
- Airport transfers for arrival and departure days
- Complementary massage upon arrival
- Daily morning Yin Yoga in the jungle yoga shala
- Large buffet style brunch, daily
- Mid-afternoon snack, daily
- Dinner, daily
- Transportation for activities included in the retreat
- Room freshening 2x per day
- 24 hour herbal tea station
- Coffee, tea, drink service beginning at 6am
- Full water service between 8am – 10pm
- Concierge service for additional or customized activities
- Luxury organic bath products
- All yoga equipment (mats, blocks & bolsters)
- Learning to make traditional Balinese offerings
- Visit with local healer
- Balinese Melukat (sacred water purification ritual)
- Guided hikes to waterfalls, water temple, rice field & rainforest
- Tour of village and craftspeople
- Shopping Day in Ubud
- Dinner in Ubud (two nights)
- Local hikes
- Closing ceremony with priest
Your Retreat Does Not Include:
- Travel Insurance (required)
- International flight to Denpasar, Indonsesia
- Personal expenses
- Tip to villa staff
- Additional body treatments
Optional (for additional cost)
- Mt. Batur, an active volcano, day hike on free day OR
- Virgin Beach Excursion on free day