Join us for Diwali in India: A very special group of men and women are coming together for this incredible journey!
If you look up the definition of “enlightened” it means to be awake. This trip is designed to guide you in waking up to the true divine light that resides within all of us through many different experiences, and to support you to shine more brightly in the world. Incredibly, our trip coincides with the Hindu Festival of Lights, Diwali, which happens once a year in India. For many, this is a lifelong dream to be able to experience this beautiful holiday, that also pays homage to Lakshmi, Hindu Goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity.
Imagine a sea of lights, floating down the Ganges, in Rishikesh, India. Tiny boats made from leaves, cloth wicks burning ghee and dancing in the current. This November you can be placing your own prayer boat in the river. Register HERE.
I wish I could show you, When you are lonely or in the darkness, The Astonishing Light Of your own Being! -Hafiz
enLIGHTened India: 10 days in Rishikesh $2,500.00
- 10 nights at the Hotel Nirvana Palace (rates based upon double occupancy)
- Traditional vegetarian Indian cuisine, 2 meals a day
- An Ayurvedic Spa Treatment of your choice at the hotel Ayurvedic clinic
- Visit to a sacred Shiva cave
- Ceremony for our Ancestors on the banks of the Ganges (with opportunity to bring ashes for blessing and releasing)
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Dip in the sacred Ganges
- Dinner in a Rishikesh home with after dinner Q&A about cultural practices
- Special evening of palm reading, henna, street food and group talent show
- Visit to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s ashram (aka the Beatles’ Ashram)
- Special fire ceremony and satsang at Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- Free time for shopping, relaxing and exploring this gem of a city
- Farewell Banquet
- Optional outings are available for an additional charge during free time including: hiking, waterfall swims, white-water rafting and more!
Old Delhi & the Taj Mahal
October 31 – November 1 $200
Some people may decide to arrive a few days in advance to get acclimated to the time difference and visit Old Dehli and the Taj Mahal. Together, with our wonderful Indian guide Jogi, we have curated a delightful 2 day tour to give you a flavor of India that you will not experience in the serene, pastoral village of Rishikesh. A great way to jump into your India experience!
10/30 Personal greeting upon arrive in New Delhi International Airport, and transfer to your hotel, The Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
10/31 Old Delhi Tour & Shopping & Lunch/Chandni Chowk Market
Pick up at hotel after breakfast
Tour of Old Delhi by bicycle rickshaw
Lunch at famous Haldiram’s restaurant in the heart of Old Delhi
Sight seeing/shopping/Spice Market
Return to hotel for good night’s sleep
11/1 Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Pick up at hotel
Lunch in Agra
Return to hotel for a good night’s sleep.
- Old Delhi by bicycle rickshaw & the Taj Mahal – one of the 7 Wonders of the World. (October 31 – November 1) $200. Register HERE.